Saturday, November 13, 2010

Oh my...

It's been quite awhile since I posted. Busy doesn't even begin to describe our lives these days. Between my job and new responsibility as team leader, Stan's new job, grad school and a little one who is EVERYWHERE, we've barely had time to have a conversation! Evan is now walking. Stan says he's not an official walker because he still falls, but I say he's an official walker because he gets back up and keeps going. Evan continues to have the sweetest temperament, and everyone comments on what a happy baby he is no matter where we go. He makes his mama and dada very proud. Here are a few pictures from our recent trip to the pumpkin patch. He was 10 months old on the day we went. Enjoy!

I got my new shoes, and I'm ready to go pumpkin picking!







No comments:

Post a Comment