Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Ummm....yeah

So the picture on my page is from Evan's first birthday.  He will be 3 in 12 days.  To say that I am not so great at this blogging thing might be a slight understatement.  Previously, I blamed it on grad school, but I graduated in May, so I can't use that anymore.  :)  I love reading all my friend's blogs and keeping up to date on their lives through their words and pictures.  I wish I was as motivated to keep mine up.  Unfortunately, I usually just turn to a quick status update on Facebook (gasp!).

So I'm sure anyone who even reads this knows already, but we are expecting a baby girl in about a month.  I'm guessing this won't make it easier to work on the blog that I've neglected for almost 2 years.  I just felt like I shouldn't leave people hanging, so this is my official sign off to blog world!  Maybe another time (when the kids are teenagers and don't want to hang with Mom anymore?)?

No comments:

Post a Comment